Skip to main content

Let's start making Beyblades!

Anyone who knows Beyblades will also know the pains many fans go through to build their own beyblades. Beyblades are tops that require a certain machinery called a launcher to make them spin. It's quite easy as well as a common practice to make either the beyblade or the launcher at home with scrap parts. But what if someone actually made both at home, and that too without using a single original beyblade part? I decided to find out. This is my first attempt at making a beyblade.(the launcher will follow later - stay tuned)
Meet the new Horndale! He is not built from the scrap that is sold in stores, so watch out!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solgaleo - The Pokemon from the Sun!

My first pencil sketch of an eagle.

The Launcher at last! How's this for a first attempt?

I scraped this idea after i discovered that my beyblade would not spin when I used this launcher,let alone budge a little. But I felt it was worth posting it here because it looked really cool for a first attempt. I like to call this the Steam Engine, because it has a strong resemblance; it looks both old and complicated.